Albuquerque is understood to be the first city in the world to integrate an Alexa voice assistant with a 311 contact centre, giving citizens a new way to report issues and request assistance, even outside business hours. It also boosts accessibility for citizens with disabilities. Albuquerque 311 allows people to report issues and get answers to your top questions about the City of Albuquerque. Simply enable the skill and say "Alexa, open Albuquerque 311" to begin. Users can report the following issues and request the following services using the Albuquerque 311 skill:
- Report Abandoned Vehicles
- Missed Trash or Recycling Pickup
- Request Large Item Pickup
- Report Weed and Litter Violations
- Report Graffiti
- Look up the status of an existing 311 Ticket
- Ask questions including the address, phone number, hours of operation, and admission fee information for City-owned facilities.